The new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge just opened on December 5, 2019 and there are still so many questions. We have spent the last few days anaylizing the twitter conversations, Disney’s official announcements (and not so official) as well as spending the last few days in Galaxy’s Edge ourselves. This post will cover how to experience Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Galaxy’s Edge.…
Epcot International Festival of the Arts Returns to Epcot January 17-February 24, 2020…
Beginning on January 12, 2018, the Festival of the Arts happens daily through February 19, 2018 and will focus on three artistic disciplines: Visual, Culinary, and the Performing Arts. So, you’ll get a lot of chance to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes throughout the festival.
With that in mind, the festival includes the Food Studios with several food and beverage booths, very similar to the ones at the Food & Wine Festival and Flower & Garden Festival.
Here is a listing of the current
The Artist’s Table
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible–Gluten-Free
- Mickey and Friends White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
During last night’s live stream of this year’s Candlelight Processional (link here), there was a lot announced about the changes coming to Disney in 2020. This post is going to cover all of the new details revealed on restaurants and attractions coming to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios…
Time to get your seasonal stretchy pants out, because holiday snacks are finally here at Magic Kingdom Park! That’s right, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party started THIS WEEK and I, personally, am SO EXCITED! This year’s party features an array of sweet and savory bites that will keep you merry and bright all season long.…
It’s a new season for goodies at Walt Disney World and Disney’s Hollywood Studios has plenty of sweet snacks and popcorn buckets to celebrate the holiday.…