Milk Stand Disney World
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open in Disney World’s Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29, 2019!
Black Spire Outpost — the village on the planet of Batuu where Galaxy’s Edge is set — will serve up Blue Milk and Green Milk at its Milk Stand! Blue Milk will be a non-dairy drink with a texture similar to a milkshake. Green Milk will have citrus tones.
- Service: Milk Stand (kiosk)
- Type of Food: Themed Beverages
- Location: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Menu: Disney Releases Full Menus for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Dining Locations
- Reviews: Coming when Galaxy’s Edge opens on August 29, 2019!
- Milk Stand will serve Blue Milk and Green Milk.
- Blue Milk will be a non-dairy drink with a milkshake-like consistency.
- Green Milk will have citrus flavors.
Return to Star Wars; Know before you go
Return to Disney World Restaurants Guide