Last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 09:49 pm
A brand new — and quite unique, Disney Fall Into Magic Package is now available for booking for this fall! The week of Labor Day!
Be advised this is for a select group of dates, and includes a full itinerary with exclusive offerings just for this package!
Disney Fall Into Magic Package
Visitors from September 3-8, 2018, can enjoy a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort, this includes 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper Option and an itinerary full of Disney magic, including exclusive offerings just for guests who book this package!
This package is available for booking through August 19, 2018. Contact Disney at (407) 939-5277, or a travel agent.
Have a look at what this incredible itinerary includes:
- Sept. 3, 2018 – Walt Disney World Resort hotel arrival
- Sept. 4, 2018 – Epcot
- Exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner party at Epcot, inspired by the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Sept. 5, 2018 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A spectacular nighttime journey aboard Kilimanjaro Safaris Adventure.
- “Rivers of Light” exclusive guest viewing for those on this package.
- Sept. 6, 2018 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- How about two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land?
- Sept. 7, 2018 – Magic Kingdom Park
- Tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Sept. 8, 2018 – Walt Disney World Resort hotel check-out
Note: The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5 and 6 included with this offer. Theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Grand Villas.