Last updated on June 5th, 2019 at 10:59 am
The Rivers of Light Dining Package offers a meal at a participating restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom AND reserved seating for a showing of the popular Rivers of Light Nighttime Spectacular in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Guests may choose from Tusker House Restaurant and Tiffins for this Dining Package.
Read more about the Rivers of Light Nighttime Spectacular here.
Rivers of Light Dining Package Information
A meal at Tusker House Restaurant (Buffet, Character Meal) including a non-alcoholic beverage and reserved seating for the Rivers of Light evening show OR a meal at Tiffins (Signature, Table Service) including a non-alcoholic beverage and reserved seating for the Rivers of Light evening show.
Packages available on days Rivers of Light is listed on the Animal Kingdom calendar (Daily, at present).
At Tusker House, guests may choose Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner based on availability, and guests must dine no less than 2.5 hours before showtime.
At Tiffins, guests may choose Lunch or Dinner based on availability, and guests must dine no less than 3 hours prior to showtime.
Breakfast: Adult $39.00/ Child $24.00 Lunch: Adult $52.00 / Child $32.00 Dinner: Adult $52.00 / Child $32.00
Lunch: Adult $67.00 / Child $26.00 Dinner: Adult $67.00 / Child $26.00
- Admission into Animal Kingdom Park is not included.
- Showtimes may not be determined until approximately three months prior to date, and booking for the Dining Packages is not typically open until showtimes are determined.
- Guests will receive seating vouchers for Rivers of Light at their meal.
- For days with multiple showtimes, your Advance Dining Reservation will display your showtime.
- Rivers of Light seating for Dining Package guests will be available 15 to 35 minutes prior to showtime.
- Dining Packages will not be refunded in the instance of show cancellation.
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Rivers of Light Dining Package Page to confirm information prior to booking.