When you’re out conquering the evil Empire, you probably want to start your day with a hearty breakfast. So good news – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo and Oga’s Cantina at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will both be offering breakfast items!
The Galaxy’s Edge adult breakfast menu includes:
- Bright Suns Morning – Three-cheese egg bite, pork sausage, purple potato hash, mini Mustafarian lava roll. 10.99
- Rising Moons Overnight Oats – Oats, dragon fruit, yogurt, seasonal fruit. 6.99
- Mustafarian Lava Roll – Sweet galactic delight. 5.99
The Galaxy’s Edge kids’ menu (for guests ages 3-9) include:
- Bright Suns Youngling Breakfast – Scrambled eggs, purple potatoes, fresh fruit. Includes choice of small low-fat milk or small Dasani water. 6.99
There is also a large selection of specialty beverages available for kids and adults at the Galaxy’s Edge restaurants. Moof juice for everyone!
- Moof Juice– Simply Fruit Punch®, Simply Orange® with Pineapple, Chipotle-Pineapple 5.49
- Batuubucha – TeaSuja Pineapple Passionfruit Kombucha. 5.49
- Phattro – Gold Peak® Unsweetened Tea, Odwalla® Lemonade, Desert Pear. 5.49
In addition to these limited breakfast selections, there is a larger menu for lunch and dinner.
What are you looking forward to eating at Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below.
For Disney destinations, our preferred travel agency is Clickthemouse.
They specialize in Disney destinations and will help you with all the details like dining, FastPasses, Magical Express, park days, etc. The best part is that their services are FREE when you book your vacation with them. Personalized service at no extra cost to you! To get a quote from a Click the Mouse travel agent, simply click on the quote button below and they will be in touch: