Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
The Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package offers a lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom AND reserved viewing for the afternoon Festival of Fantasy Parade!
Check out our post Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Viewing Tips & Review to see if this is the parade you want to spend your money on.
The meal includes an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Festival of Fantasy Dining Package Information
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
Lunch at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (appetizer, entrée, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage) and reserved viewing for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. Guests will receive their VIP viewing voucher during their meal at Tony’s Town Square.
Guests will choose their desired lunch seating when making an Advance Dining Reservation (window of time typically open from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm). Guests should plan to arrive at the Main Street flagpole for reserved viewing 15-35 minutes prior to the Parade (typically 2:00 or 3:00 pm daily).
Adult $54.00/ Child $19.00
- Admission into Magic Kingdom is not included.
- Guests will receive VIP viewing area vouchers during their meal.
- Guests should plan to arrive at the Main Street flagpole 15-35 minutes prior to showtime.
- VIP viewing area vouchers are good for the day of the Dining Package only; however, in the event that the Festival of Fantasy Parade is cancelled due to inclement weather, arrangements will be made for a viewing of an alternate parade within 5 days (admission into Magic Kingdom not included).
- For days with multiple showtimes, your Advance Dining Reservation will display your showtime.
- Dining Packages will not be refunded in the instance of show cancellation.
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package Page to confirm information prior to booking.