Beginning November 29 through December 30, 2019, Epcot will celebrate the season with the International Festival of the Holidays. In addition to lots of holiday cheer, the park festivities feature holiday kitchens with food and drink.
Here is a listing of the current Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Gluten-Free menu items that will be offered at the holiday kitchens.
American Holiday Table
- Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole – Gluten Free
Festival of the Three Kings
- Pastelón: Sofrito-marinated Beef with Sweet Plantains and Olives – Gluten Free
- Queso Fresco-stuffed Arepa topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Aji and Tomato Sauce – Gluten Free
- Arepas topped with Melted Queso Fresco – Gluten Free
- Tres Leches Rice Pudding with Pumpkin Seeds – Gluten Free
Holiday Sweets & Treats
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Peppermint Candy – Gluten Free
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen
- Giant Tostada de Puerco: Braised Pork served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Spread, Guajillo Sauce, Queso Fresco, Crema Mexicana, Pickled Onion and topped with Chicharron Dust – Gluten Free
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa with Yellow Mole and topped with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Queso Cotija and Crema Mexicana – Gluten Free
You May Also Like:
- Epcot Festival of the Holidays – Booths, Menus, and FOOD
- Where to Find Santa in Walt Disney World for Christmas
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays complete guide
For Disney destinations, our preferred travel agency is Clickthemouse.
They specialize in Disney destinations and will help you with all the details like dining, FastPasses, Magical Express, park days, etc. The best part is that their services are FREE when you book your vacation with them. Personalized service at no extra cost to you! To get a quote from a Click the Mouse travel agent, simply click on the quote button below and they will be in touch: