Last Updated on May 9, 2020
Is there anything better than frosé on a summer day at Epcot? We don’t think so! That’s why we’re sharing what we think will be your go-to drink to survive those hot summers at Walt Disney World: the frosé.
This delicious frozen beverage is made with Frozen Côtes de Provence rosé, vodka, lime juice and strawberry.
We found two great locations that serve this summer-time favourite; Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in France Pavilion…
…and Geyser Point Bar and Grill and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
During our amazing Monorail Pub Crawl last August, it was way too hot for room-temperature wine and I am not a fan of beer. The waiter suggested the Frosé as a nice summer-time treat to beat the heat. It definitely did the job.
- 1 bottle Hearty, bold rosé such as a Pinot Noir or Merlot rosé
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 4-6 tbsp Strawberry Simple syrup
For the Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chopped Strawberries
- Pour Rose wine into a gallon ziploc bag and freeze overnight.
- For strawberry simple syrup, combine water and sugar in a pot and boil. Stir constantly. Add strawberries and let chill overnight. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into another jar or measureing cup then discard strawberries.
- Add wine, vodka and simple syrup to a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
Follow Mouse Travel Matters for Disney Parks news, the latest info and park insights, follow MTM on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
You May Also Like…
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Star Wars Word Search Giveaway(Opens in a new browser tab)