Is there anything better than frosé on a summer day at Epcot? We don’t think so! That’s why we’re sharing what we think will be your go-to drink to survive those hot summers at Walt Disney World: the frosé.
This delicious frozen beverage is made with Frozen Côtes de Provence rosé, vodka, lime juice and strawberry.
We found two great locations that serve this summer-time favourite; Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in France Pavilion…
…and Geyser Point Bar and Grill and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
During our amazing Monorail Pub Crawl last August, it was way too hot for room-temperature wine and I am not a fan of beer. The waiter suggested the Frosé as a nice summer-time treat to beat the heat. It definitely did the job.
- 1 bottle Hearty, bold rosé such as a Pinot Noir or Merlot rosé
- 6 cups Strawberries, Frozen
- 1-2 cups Ice
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- Place the wine and frozen fruit into a blender and give it a whirl.
- In a matter of seconds you’ll have a boozy slushie that is ready to be poured into glasses and enjoyed. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- Prefer your frosé thicker? Add extra ice to thicken the slushie.