Is there anything better than frosé on a summer day at Epcot? We don’t think so! That’s why we’re sharing what we think will be your go-to drink to survive those hot summers at Walt Disney World: the frosé.
This delicious frozen beverage is made with Frozen Côtes de Provence rosé, vodka, lime juice and strawberry.
We found two great locations that serve this summer-time favourite; Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in France Pavilion…
…and Geyser Point Bar and Grill and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
During our amazing Monorail Pub Crawl last August, it was way too hot for room-temperature wine and I am not a fan of beer. The waiter suggested the Frosé as a nice summer-time treat to beat the heat. It definitely did the job.
- 1 bottle Hearty, bold rosé such as a Pinot Noir or Merlot rosé
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 4-6 tbsp Strawberry Simple syrup
For the Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chopped Strawberries
- Pour Rose wine into a gallon ziploc bag and freeze overnight.
- For strawberry simple syrup, combine water and sugar in a pot and boil. Stir constantly. Add strawberries and let chill overnight. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into another jar or measureing cup then discard strawberries.
- Add wine, vodka and simple syrup to a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
You May Also Like…