Beginning on January 12, 2018, the Festival of the Arts happens daily through February 19, 2018 and will focus on three artistic disciplines: Visual, Culinary, and the Performing Arts. So, you’ll get a lot of chance to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes throughout the festival.
With that in mind, the festival includes the Food Studios with several food and beverage booths, very similar to the ones at the Food & Wine Festival and Flower & Garden Festival.
Here is a listing of the current
The Artist’s Table
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible–Gluten-Free
- Mickey and Friends White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free