Tables in Wonderland (TIW), formerly the Disney Dining Experience, offers Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants. It is a membership program with annual fees and each card is good for up to 10 guests. The card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The price is $150.00 for an Annual/Seasonal Passholder and Disney Vacation Club members, $50.00 for a second card. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $175.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards. Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
To which I earn a small commission, at zero cost to you!
Tables in Wonderland and Disney Dining Plan:
If you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items purchased at a participating restaurant, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers. For example, if you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount as long as the restaurant participates in Tables in Wonderland.
Tables in Wonderland Blackout Dates:
The Tables in Wonderland discount is not available at any restaurant on holidays including New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Certain restrictions may be applicable. Participation is subject to change.
Walt Disney World Restaurants That Accept Tables In Wonderland
- All-Star Movies – World Premiere Food Court
- All-Star Music – Intermission Food Court
- All-Star Sports – End Zone Food Court
- Animal Kingdom Lodge – Boma, Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar, Jiko, Sanaa, Victoria Falls Lounge
- Art of Animation – Landscape of Flavors Food Court
- Beach Club Resort – Beaches & Cream (excluding take-out) Cape May Café, Martha’s Vineyard Lounge
- Boardwalk – Belle Vue Lounge (excludes breakfast), Big River Grille & Brewing Works, ESPN Club, Flying Fish, Trattoria al Forno
- Contemporary Resort – California Grill, Chef Mickey’s, Outer Rim Lounge, The Wave… of American Flavors
- Coronado Springs – Maya Grill
- Dolphin – Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s Bluezoo
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (8:30 p.m. show only), Trails End Restaurant (excludes take out), Crockett’s Tavern, Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Grand Floridian Café, Mizner’s Lounge, Narcoossee’s
- Old Key West – Olivia’s Café, Gurgling Suitcase
- Polynesian – Kona Café, ‘Ohana, Tambu Lounge, Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (later performance only)
- Pop Century Resort – Everything Pop Shopping and Dining (excludes shop merchandise)
- Port Orleans French Quarter – Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, Scat Cat’s Club
- Port Orleans Riverside – Boatwright’s Dining Hall, River Roost
- Saratoga Springs – The Artist’s Palette, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, The Turf Club Lounge
- Swan – Garden Grove, Il Mulino, Kimonos, Shula’s Steak House
- Wilderness Lodge – Artist Point, Territory Lounge, Whispering Canyon Café
- Yacht Club –Ale and Compass Lounge, Crew’s Cup Lounge, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Ale and Compass
- The Landing – Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, Morimoto Asia, Raglan Road, Paddlefish, Paradiso 37, STK Orlando
- West Side – House of Blues Restaurant & Bar (excludes Sunday brunch), Splitsville (does not apply to merchandise or bowling)
- Town Center – Frontera Cocina (lunch only), Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Les Chefs de France (lunch only)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Spice Road Table
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Restaurant
- Via Napoli
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant
- Tune-In Lounge
- Be Our Guest Restaurant (dinner only)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- The Crystal Palace
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Flame Tree Barbeque
- Nomad Lounge
- Tusker House Restaurant
- ESPN Wide World of Sports – ESPN Grill
Join our MTM Newsletter and stay on top of Mouse Travel Matters!
Click here >> Disney Dining to read more.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.