Mobile Ordering in Disney World
Mobile Order was introduced in May 2017. Launched within the My Disney Experience app, Mobile Order allows guests to pre-order and pre-pay for their food at participating Counter Service Restaurants around Walt Disney World. Upon arrival at the restaurant, guests using Mobile Order can then bypass the ordering queue and go straight to a designated Pick Up Counter to get their food.
[thrive_link color=’red’ link=’https://mousetravelmatters.com/disney-tips-tricks/perfect-disney-park-bag/’ target=’_self’ size=’big’ align=’full’]How to Pack the Perfect Disney Park Bag Ever![/thrive_link]
Where can I use Mobile Ordering?
You can place mobile orders for the following quick-service restaurants:
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbor House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace (NEW)
- Electric Umbrella
- Liberty Inn
- Sunshine Seasons (NEW)
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- ABA Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Fairfax Fare
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- D-Luxe Burger
How to place your order
1. Open the My Disney Experience app on your device.
2. Under the My Plans section of the app, select Order Food.
3. Select a restaurant from the list of participating locations.
4. Check out the menu options and start to build your order! Below are some examples from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe from the Magic Kingdom
5. You may click on individual items to learn more about the dish you are interested in. And if your option has choices involved, those choices will come up here for your selection.
6. Select “Add” the item, if you wish, to add it to your order.
Upon adding all your desired items, you can review your order, which offers you the chance to make adjustments by deleting or changing the number of any items.
7. Once you’re happy with your order, you can view your final total and select Purchase to pay for your order.
A really nice feature of Mobile Order is that you aren’t tied to a specific time to pick up your meal. You can order it while in line for a ride, and it won’t be prepared until you are ready to sit and eat.
8. When you arrive at the restaurant, simply open up your My Disney Experience app and touch the screen option that announces your arrival.
9. Your order will only be prepared once you hit the “I’m Here” option.
10. Grab your food and enjoy! You will receive a notification on where to pick up your order once the screen displays that it is ready.
If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards or any discounts that may be available to you, like Annual Pass discounts, you will need to order in person at the restaurant.
The great thing about this feature is that you can take your time customizing the meal and looking at the menu in peace.
[thrive_text_block color=”teal” headline=””] Tip. If the queue looks too long when you arrive, pop open your mobile order app. Watch as you skip the line and enjoy your meal within minutes of arriving [/thrive_text_block]
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
You May Also Like…