Walt Disney World offer fabulous choices for those who like entertainment with their meals. These exciting performances will delight and stimulate the fun in you while you enjoy great cooking along with some of your favorite Disney characters.
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Fort Wilderness Pavilion Area
Guests who are driving to the show must park in the Fort Wilderness® parking lot and then ride the bus at the Outpost bus stop to the Pavilion. Guests should allow at least an extra 30 minutes for this bus ride. Boat transportation is also available from the Magic Kingdom® to the Pavilion until approximately one hour after the Magic Kingdom® closes.
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ is a seasonal show that is offered on Thursdays and Saturdays from March through December.
- Advance Dining Reservations are available at this dining location. This Walt Disney World® Resort dining location allow reservations up 90 days in advance.
- Pre-payment is required. A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Celebrations are acknowledged in the show.
- Guests may pick up Dinner Show tickets up to 7 days prior to show date at any Walt Disney World® Resort Guest Services Desk. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. If you chose to pick up your tickets at the show box office, please arrive 40 minutes prior to show time.
- A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
• This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking.
- This experience takes place in a non-smoking environment.
- Due to the popularity of our Disney table service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Please call 407-WDW-DINE for reservations. For parties that total 8 or more, please call Group Reservations at (407) 939-7707. Guest may pick up tickets at any Disney Resort Guest Services location up to 5 days in advance.
Show Dates and Times*:
Everyday with showtimes at 5:00 pm, 7:15 pm and 9:30pm (approximately 1 hour 45 minutes).
*Individual showtimes and dates subject to cancellation.
**Guests will be charged full price for cancellation within 48 hours of the experience or for a no-show.
Guests who are driving to the show must park in the Fort Wilderness® parking lot and then ride the bus at the Outpost bus stop to Pioneer Hall. Guests should allow at least an extra 30 minutes for this bus ride.
Boat transportation is also available from the Magic Kingdom® to Pioneer Hall until approximately one hour after the Magic Kingdom® closes.
Fantasmic! Dinner Package
The Fantasmic! Dinner Package includes reserved seating for a showing of Fantasmic! and dinner at select Disney-Hollywood Studios restaurants. There are 3 package price tiers offered.
Dinner packages are offered on most nights the Fantasmic! show takes place. Meal may take place before or after a show depending on availability.
*Dinner Packages do not include Park Admission (required for participation)
*Fantasmic! is an outdoor show and is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. There is no reimbursment for show cancellations.
Package Restaurants available
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Hollywood & Vine – Full review here
*Guest Ages 3-9 pricing includes a child beverage, children’s entree ordered off the child’s menu, and a dessert
- Valid Theme Park admission in conjunction with a Fantasmic!
- Dinner Package reservation is required for participation. Advance Dining Reservations for a Disney-Hollywood Studios
- Advance Dining Reservations at a participating restaurant does not by itself qualify for reserved Fantasmic! seating (must be booked in advance as a dinner package).
- Guests dining prior to the show will receive their Fantasmic! vouchers after their meal. Guests should arrive at their designated restaurant atleast 10 minutes prior to their pre-arranged dining reservation.
- Guests dining after the show should go directly to the Dinner Package entry gate located at the front of the Theme Park (minimum of 30 minutes prior to the show, up to two hours prior) and check in with the designated Cast Member.
- A $10 per person cancellation fee will apply for cancellations within 48 hours or “no-shows.”
Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Show
Feast on an all-you-care-to-eat banquet inspired by the flavors of the South Seas. Join in the luau inspired fun as you sample delectable treats from around the Pacific. Presented in an open theatre with Polynesian music and dances, featuring hula and other Polynesian authentic dancing. Luau feast includes tropical appetizers, lanai-roasted chicken, island pork ribs, south seas fried rice, vegetable medley and Polynesian dessert. Beverage selections include draft beer, red and white wines, tea, coffee, milk, soft drinks and lemonade. Tropical specialty drinks available for purchase separately.
Guest may pick up tickets at any Disney Resort Guest Services location up to 5 days in advance.
Show Dates and Times*:
Every Tuesday through Saturday 5:15pm and 8:00pm (approximately 1 hour 50 minutes).
*May be cancelled due to inclement weather.
**Guests will be charged full price for cancellation within 48 hours of the experience or for a no-show
Check out our review here
You May Also Like…