Last Updated on August 10, 2019
Disney Dining Reservations (ADR)
You may be familiar with OpenTable as an online tool to make restaurant reservations in dining locations across the United States. For some time now, several Disney Springs restaurants have been available for booking via the website, but those have been relegated to non-Disney owned restaurants. Select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants will now begin accepting dining reservations on OpenTable, an online restaurant-reservation service.
Guests can now make dining reservations for the following Disney owned and operated restaurants by using the OpenTable app on their smartphone:
- Artist Point | Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Big River Grille | Disney’s BoardWalk
- Boatwright’s | Port Orleans Riverside
- Bongo’s Cuban Cafe | Disney Springs
- Capa | Four Seasons
- Enzo’s Hideaway | Disney Springs
- Flying Fish | Disney’s BoardWalk
- Frontera Cocina | Disney Springs
- Garden Grove | WDW Swan
- Grand Floridian Cafe | Grand Floridian
- House of Blues | Disney Springs
- Il Mulino | WDW Swan
- Jiko | Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café | Polynesian Village Resort
- Maria & Enzo’s | Disney Springs
- Maya Grill | Coronado Springs Resort
- Olivia’s Café | Old Key West Resort
- Paradiso 37 | Disney Springs
- Plancha | Four Seasons
- Planet Hollywood | Disney Springs
- Raglan Road Irish Pub | Disney Springs
- Ravello | Four Seasons
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill | Coronado Springs
- Sanaa | Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Shula’s | WDW Dolphin
- STK Orlando | Disney Springs
- The Edison | Disney Springs
- The Wave | Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Todd English’s Bluezoo | WDW Dolphin
- Wine Bar George | Disney Springs
Guests also have the ability to modify or cancel their reservation. So in that sense, it’s similar to making an Advance Dining Reservation via DisneyWorld.com or the My Disney Experience app. A major difference, though, is that guests are not required to provide a credit card in order to make a reservation via OpenTable, thereby not incurring a cancellation or no show fee, as is the case with an Advance Dining Reservation. However, be aware that three no-shows will result in OpenTable revoking your account’s booking privileges.
It is possible to use your Disney Dining Plan credits towards your OpenTable reservation since you are not paying in advance. Be sure to mention it to your server before ordering and view the full list of Disney Dining Plan participating restaurants. Tables in Wonderland is also an option for many of these restaurants, the full list of Tables in Wonderland participating restaurants can be found here.
Don’t forget to check out our handy Advanced Dining calendar, to remind you exactly which date you are able to make your reservations, and a quick list of all available restaurants at Walt Disney World.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
You May Also Like…