In fall 2021, Disney Cruise Line will return to favorite destinations on a variety of itineraries, including sailings to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico, Bermuda and Canada. Throughout the season, families will enjoy itineraries featuring Halloween on the High Seas and Very Merrytime Cruises across the entire fleet.
For Guests who are Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and/or Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders, you may utilize the following early booking windows:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members & Golden Oak: Bookings open July 27
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings open July 28
- Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members & Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders: Bookings open July 29
Bookings for all other Guests open on July 30, 2020.
Check out the Disney Cruise Line website or contact your favourite Travel Agent for Cruise Itineraries and prices.
Whats included in your Disney Cruise
- Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, lively deck parties and fireworks at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
- Spacious Staterooms: Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a buffet lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
- Variety of Dining Options: Enjoy upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks and 24-hour room service.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counsellors.
- Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
You May Also Like…