Last Updated on July 26, 2020
While Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests (and those at the Swan and Dolphin) have been able to book FastPass + reservations for 60 days prior to their visit, it now seems that Disney has rolled-out the same benefit to multiple Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels, including those on Hotel Plaza Boulevard near Disney Springs.
Many are starting to question “when is a perk no longer a perk”, as one of the main reasons they stay on-property is to access 60-day fastpass+ (instead of 30days for off-site guests) and Extra Magic Hours.
It is still a perk, as roughly 2/3 of guests stay offsite and will still have to wait till 30 days out.
We can see how this will be a benefit to many, but it is also taking away some incentive to stay at one of the main Disney resorts, and increasing competition for the already hard to get FastPasses. Moving to an offsite hotel is becoming more and more appealing; larger rooms, cheaper prices.
Each Guest, with a valid theme park admission, staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels will be extended these benefits.
Disney Spring Resort Area hotels
- B Resort & Spa
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort
- DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
Guests at these Hotels will receive the following benefits
- Access to Extra Magic Hours: Guests with a valid theme park ticket, can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours benefit.
- 60-Day FastPass+ Booking Window: Before, Guests staying at the Hotels listed are allowed to start booking FastPasses 30 days prior to their arrival date. Starting January 10, 2018, Guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass selections. Guests will also be able to link their reservation directly to their My Disney Experience account.
Resorts on Disney property, near Disney Springs, that aren’t operated by Disney do not offer:
- Free transportation from Orlando International Airport via Disney’s Magical Express.
- Free MagicBand.
- Opportunity to book Advanced Dining Reservations at 180 days in advance.
The only stipulation is that you must book a Magic Your Way Package with a hotel room and tickets.
How to Book
- Room & Ticket Packages: Call (407) 939-5249† to speak with a Disney Reservations Agent and explore your options
- Room-Only Reservations: Book online via the Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels website
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
You May Also Like…