Last Updated on December 2, 2021
Thanksgiving is officially over and we can now listen to Christmas music, decorate our houses with garland, bows, and lights …. and spend as much time watching those wonderful Christmas movies that take us back to our childhood. This is the Disney’s 25 Best Christmas Movies to Countdown the Holidays
To which I earn a small commission, at zero cost to you!
- The Nightmare before Christmas
- The Santa Clause
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Olaf’s frozen adventure
- I’ll be Home for Christmas
- The Search for Santa Paws
- Arthur Christmas
- The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause is a huge hit in our house. Both kids love Tim Allen’s physical comedy and are slowly starting to figure out that he also stars in their second favourite Disney movie; Toy Story. We can see the wheels turning, they just aren’t quite there yet. Olaf’s Frozen Adventure is another favourite, mostly for the music though. They love listening to the soundtrack in the car on the way to school.
- Disney’s A Christmas Carol
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- Eloise at Christmas time
- Have Yourself a Goofy Little Christmas
- The Santa Clause3
- The Muppet Christmas carol
- Mickey’s twice upon a Christmas
- Toy story – that time forgot
We aren’t quite sure which version of ‘ A Christmas Carol’ we prefer but each version has its own spin on the tale and they are all worth watching. Toy Story is such a great story, with very little Christmas involved, so it’s nice to ease into the holidays.
- Prep and landing
- Mickey’s’ magical Christmas
- Mickey’s Christmas carol
- A very Merry Pooh year
- Prep and landing – naughty or nice
- Recess Christmas
- Snow Buddies
- The ultimate Christmas present
- A Muppet Family Christmas
A Muppet Family Christmas has been my favourite Christmas movie since I can remember. I am happy to say that I have passed this love on to my two children. This is also a soundtrack that we tend to listen to a lot in the car, but we also watch this film at least once per day. I doubt I will ever grow old of this film.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out on social media...We would love to hear from you.
You May Also Like…