The highlight of many Disney vacations is the chance to meet and interact with your favourite childhood characters. For me, I love meeting the classic characters. Baymax and Elsa will come and go but Mickey and Minnie will never leave the parks.
To which I earn a small commission, at zero cost to you!
The Best Character Fast Pass Options at Walt Disney World
There are a number of reasons why guests need to Fastpass character meet and greets. The most obvious reason is brevity; why wait longer than you have to. Personally, I would prefer to have character meals but that isn’t always an option, because they are time-consuming and expensive. But most importantly, guests with DAS are able to virtually queue for characters with a Fastpass return time
Disney World Meet and Greet Locations with FastPass
- Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Rapunzel and Tiana at Princess Fairytale Hall
There will be two FastPass options — one for Rapunzel and her princess friend and one for Cinderella and her visiting princess.
- Ariel at Ariel’s Grotto
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
Related Article – Magic Kingdom Fastpass tips and Itinerary suggestions for Families
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
I am painfully aware that EPCOT Character Spot has been temporarily closed and the characters have been spread out across Epcot. But, temporary is the keyword I am holding on to.
While their permanent location is being developed and their old location is under construction, Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy have found a temporary home together in Innoventions West! The new spot doesn’t take FastPass reservations.
There were a handful of other characters in the Future Pavilion that have moved as well, in case you were wondering.
- Joy will move soon too, to a location TBA.
- Winnie the Pooh returned to the United Kingdom pavilion in September 2019.
- Baymax will no longer be greeting guests after his meet and greet closes later this year.
- Daisy Duck will move to The American Adventure.
Related Article – EPCOT Fastpass tips and Itinerary suggestions for Families
Sadly, as of publishing, Hollywood Studios does not offer Meet and Greets with their Fastpass selections.
Related Article – Hollywood Studio Fastpass tips and Itinerary suggestions for Families
The Outpost has two greeting rooms with two identical sets of characters, so lines move fairly quickly. Good use of FastPass+ if your kids are too small to ride Expedition Everest or Dinosaur.
Related Article – Animal Kingdom Fastpass tips and Itinerary suggestions for Families
You May Also Like…
- What’s in My Camera Bag for Disney World and Theme Parks?
- Tips on Managing Disney World Holiday Crowds
- 6 FastPass+ Tips You Need To Know
- 10 Things You Absolutely Must Do Before Your Walt Disney World Vacation
- How To Experience Disney With A DAS Pass
- Overview of DAS (Disney Access Service)
For Disney destinations, our preferred travel agency is Clickthemouse.
They specialize in Disney destinations and will help you with all the details like dining, FastPasses, Magical Express, park days, etc. The best part is that their services are FREE when you book your vacation with them. Personalized service at no extra cost to you! To get a quote from a Click the Mouse travel agent, simply click on the quote button below and they will be in touch: